Historic Preservation Research and Consulting
Welcome to Aurora Research Associates, LLC, a woman-owned historic preservation research and consulting firm. Our unique blend of knowledge in both historic preservation practice and engineering/technical issues allows us to take a multi-faceted approach towards solutions for your projects.
- Our expertise covers a variety of areas in the field of preservation, including :
- Research for historic buildings and districts
- Survey and documentation
- Condition assessment and engineering advice
- National Register research, eligibility determinations and nominations
- Section 106 and Section 4(f) Review
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Project Management
- Public Involvement
- Education and Training
Aurora Research Associates works primarily in Ohio, West Virginia and surrounding states, but may be able to help you wherever you are. Please contact us to discuss your project today!
Copyright © 2023 . Aurora Research Associates . All Rights Reserved