Aurora Research Associates has an extensive profile of past projects. From performing architectural, archaeological, or cultural resource surveys to surveying bridges and performing work for state departments of transportation, ARA is here to help you meet your project needs.
Our general qualifications include but are not limited to the following:
- Secretary of the Interior Qualified staff with advanced degrees in Historic Preservation and Archaeology.
- Multidisciplinary background in civil engineering, industrial archaeology, and natural resources
- 25+ Years combined experience in Environmental Review for transportation, infrastructure, government, and other industries.
- Professional Engineer Licensure and Certificates of Authorization in West Virginia, Ohio, and Pennsylvania
- Woman-Owned Business – EDGE & DBE Certification